Jeremy Liu is an artist and community development consultant. He is a principal of Creative Ecology Partners (http://www.creativeecology.net), and senior fellow with PolicyLink (http://www.policylink.org). He has served as executive director of the East Bay Asian Local Development Corporation in Oakland and the Asian Community Development Corporation in Boston.
POSTS ON ROOFLINES
- 13 Jun 16 · Poetry Is Not a Luxury to Achieving Racial, Social, and Economic Equity
- 9 Aug 13 · Time to Bet on Prize-Linked Savings
- 8 Jul 13 · How CDCs (and TIFs) Might Help Create Equitable Public School Districts
- 19 Jun 13 · Affordable Housing Doesn’t Have Enough Advocates, Science Explains Why
- 3 May 13 · Can Community Development Solve the Municipal Budget Crisis?
- 8 Apr 13 · The New Age of Code Enforcement
- 6 Mar 13 · We Should Be Running This Place: Electing More Community Developers
- 8 Feb 13 · CDCs and Creative Placemaking: Who Should Learn from Whom?
- 13 Aug 12 · Community Development and New Understandings of Health and Wellness
- 13 Jul 12 · Get Big or Get Out!
- 27 Jun 12 · Achieving that “Last Mile” Impact
- 13 Jun 12 · Engagement Before Efficiency