Janis Bowdler is a Managing Director within Global Philanthropy at JPMorgan Chase & Co. As Senior Program Director, she is responsible for setting and driving the firm’s philanthropic and corporate responsibility strategy in financial capability and community development. Ms. Bowdler joined the firm in 2013.
Prior to JPMorgan Chase, Janis served as the Director of Economic Policy at the National Council of La Raza (NCLR), the largest national Latino civil rights and advocacy organization in the United States, where she led research, advocacy and policy analysis issues on financial capability and asset-building. Janis also served a Project Manager at Famicos Foundation, a community development corporation working in the Hough and Glenville neighborhoods of Cleveland, Ohio.
POSTS ON ROOFLINES
- 11 Mar 15 · Innovations in 1-to-4-unit Multifamily Developments
- 4 Nov 14 · Advancing Economic Opportunity Through Diversity
- 3 Apr 13 · CFPB Witch Hunt Could Lose Latino Voters
- 28 Feb 13 · A Bipartisan Look at Demographics that Drive Housing Demand
- 13 Nov 12 · Congress Needs to Listen to Latinos
- 29 Oct 12 · Candidates’ Silence on Housing Issues Elicits Frustration
- 11 Sep 12 · Where Are the Candidates on the Foreclosure Crisis?
- 1 Aug 12 · Geithner Steps Up in Defense of Principal Reduction
- 15 Apr 12 · Homeowners Can’t Afford Another Missed Opportunity
- 10 Feb 12 · Finally! Relief for Latino Homeowners
- 7 Feb 12 · Remaining Hurdles Dampen Positive Changes to the Housing Market
- 30 Jan 12 · Attorneys General: It’s Time to Close the Deal
- 29 Dec 11 · Accountability for Countrywide is Good for the Market
- 13 Dec 11 · My Holiday Wish List
- 28 Nov 11 · DeMarco Blocks Home Recovery, California Attorney General Harris Gets It Right
- 20 Nov 11 · Greater Equality is a Must in Reviving the Economy
- 28 Oct 11 · Save What Works: Making the Case for Long-term, Fixed-rate Home Loans
- 30 Mar 11 · Time to Move On: Families Facing Foreclosure Need Better Solutions than HAMP